2021 HR Training - June 24th
Your people ARE your greatest asset! Hear how to attract talent, have world class onboarding, develop your next wave of leaders, and retain your rock stars in today’s challenging world! This program will challenge your past behavior on creating a Winning Workplace Culture! It all starts with Innovative Recruiting Methods. Hear the tricks that professional recruiters utilize to get the best on your team!
Learn everything you need to be the “Cool Place to Work” which attracts and keeps the top performers, and most importantly, impresses your customers and builds the bottom line!
Who Should Attend
• Human Resources Officer/Manager
• Senior Offi cers
Recommended Credit(s) 6.5 hours CPE.
• Career Development Plans
• Accountability and Performance Appraisals
• Increasing Engagement
• Personal Growth
• Building Future Leaders
Presenter - Mike Henke
Mike was born in Wisconsin and later graduated from Bemidji State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management. He
was appointed by the Governor to be a Nebraska Diplomat and has successfully served terms on the Board of Directors for the Hastings
Chamber of Commerce, St. Francis Hospital Foundation, Central Nebraska HR Association, and College Park.
Registration Fees are based off of the Bank/Company Asset Size:
_____ $100 million or less: $300
_____ $101 million to $400 million: $500
_____ $401 million to $750 million: $700
_____ Over $750 million: $900
_____ Non-members: $1,250
_____ Associate Members: $700
*Add $50 if registering after June 17, 2021.
• Registration fees are based off the bank/company size for all locations in Kansas.
• Registration fees are per bank/company, not individual.
• Please mark the appropriate asset size above which corresponds to your fi nancial institution.
• There is no limit on the number of people that can att end from your fi nancial institution, however each attendee must be reigstered with info shown below. To register more than three att endees, please email Nicole Ortiz at firstname.lastname@example.org.