In 1999, the Kansas Bankers Association (KBA) established the Kansas Bankers Education Foundation (KBEF) with the goal of educating those interested in pursuing a career in the banking industry and to help educate non bankers about the important role banks play in their communities. To accomplish these goals, KBEF has established its mission and objectives as follows:
• Create a Kansas Banking Brand that showcases the positive role banks play in their communities.
• Develop a comprehensive media plan, featuring digital advertising and social media to highlight bank activities in their communities.
• Enhance scholarship offerings to students pursuing banking-related careers.
• Provide guidance to banks wishing to develop or improve internship programs.
• Create a ready-made Workforce Development Tool Kit for banks to use, which includes:
» Video ads that banks could re-brand as their own;
» Digital and social media postings banks could re-brand as their own;
» Resources on the KBA Website; and
» Promoting the use of in-person and online banking courses available throughout the state.
• Support the roles of the KBEF Director and Ambassador to highlight giving opportunities for
• Enhance the opportunities for giving to KBEF including:
» KBEF Legacy Club
» Scholarship Endowments
» BLOK Cornerstone Club
• Deﬁne the role of and dedicate staﬀ resources to financial literacy education.
• Determine the financial literacy tools available to help educate the public.
• Seek other opportunities for collaboration with other financial literacy partners.
CONSIDER A CONTRIBUTION TODAY!
Supporting KBEF is one thoughtful way to honor or memorialize a loved one or special event. Gift planning can maximize beneﬁ ts to you, the foundation, and beneficiaries. Our staﬀ is always happy to visit with you to help fulfill your giving objectives.
Please enter your amount below: