2021 Supervisor Bootcamp - August 24-25
Registration - 8:30 a.m.
Program starts - 9:00 a.m.
Lunch - 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Program continues - 1:00 p.m.
Adjourn - 4:00 p.m.
You don’t master the art of supervision through luck; you master it with training, experience, self-learning, and applying best practices. As a supervisor, you must have the attitude, aptitude, skill-set, confidence, persistence, and commitment to excel in this multitasking, challenging role. This two-day supervisor
training will help take your expertise to a new level as you learn how to collaborate and coach your employees to excel on the job.
Explore the coaching and leadership skills that lay out your plan for success as a highly effective supervisor in this results-oriented workshop!
Understanding Yourself and Others
• Understand your role in role modeling, culture-building and team support
• Assessing your supervisor effectiveness
• Utilizing individual strengths on your team
Excelling at Leading, Supervising & Coaching
• Understanding yourself and others
• Your role as a supervisor
• Self-evaluation tools for you and your team
• On-purposing coaching
• Managing professional maturity
Handling Confident and Courageous Conversations
• Handling those difficult conversations with employees
• Address difficult or uninspired team members
• Ask the right questions using the WDEP system
• Skills in giving and receiving feedback
• Benefits of a behavior change plan
Building an Effective Team
• Learn how to develop and utilize teamwork in the workplace
• Vulnerability & Trust
• Ideas to empower and motivate within the workplace
• The Ideal Team Player - by Patrick Lencioni
Best Practices Related to:
• Training & On-boarding
• Performance reviews
Who Should Attend
All bank supervisors!
The Speaker - Carmen Schwab
When you ask Carmen Schwab what gets her out of bed in the morning, her reply is: people! This makes Carmen a great Chief Inspiration Officer and Trainer for InterAction Training. Carmen believes that within every organization are great people with great potential. Her favorite role is helping companies add value to their people, their #1 asset, by investing in them! “A person who feels valued will always do more.” Carmen’s passion comes through in her high-energy, motivating, engaging and fun style!
Non-Member - $750
*Fee includes two days of instruction, refreshments, lunch both days and handout material.
*We understand circumstances arise requiring cancellation - if you cancel up to 3 business days before the program, your registration fee will be refunded.
*If you have special dietary needs, please contact the KBA office.
*If you have a disability, and request special accomodations, please contact the KBA office.
*Registration for and attendance at KBA meetings and events constitutes an agreement by the registrant for KBA’s use of the attendee’s photograph in printed and/or digital promotional materials, publications, mobile app and social media, unless permission is revoked and received by the KBA prior to the event.