2021 Small Business Lending - May 12-13th (2-Day Seminar)
Focusing on marketing strategies in both an online and in-person environment, this practical interactive workshop is intended for bankers who are not necessarily commercial lenders, but charged with calling on businesses. Proven effective prospecting techniques will be shared, including how to identify and consider current business industry trends. In addition, the workshop provides proven steps in increasing referrals and enhancing existing business customer relationships. The workshop will include actual lending stories about what has worked and what did not work well. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and exchange ideas.
• How to start and sustain YOUR personal calling program
• Provide job aids with proven tips for effective prospecting and production success, including the 6 P’s of Effective Calling
• How to utilize online professional networks and mistakes to avoid
• How to increase your professional visibility along with brand recognition for your institution
• Proven ways to deliver effective presentations (online or in-person)
• How to provide continual real value to existing and new business relationships
• Bolster referrals & never have to do a cold call ever again
Who Should Attend
Business bankers, retail and ag bankers, credit analysts, and others interested in commercial lending and marketing to small business.
Recommended 6.5 hours CPE credit. CLE credit pending.
Michael Wear is a former banking executive who spent the majority of his 41-year career in commercial and CRE lending. Michael has taught bankers for over 25 years and is an instructor at several regional commercial lending schools across the country. He is a faculty member and Loan Portfolio Management section leader for the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Log in begins each day at - 8:45 a.m.
Program starts at- 9:00 a.m.
Adjournment - 12:00 p.m.
Registration fees are based off the bank/company asset size. Registration fees are per bank/company, not individual. This fee includes all bank/company locations in Kansas. If registering online, please register one person from your bank to pay for the registration. Additional attendees should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive login information prior to the conference. There is no limit to the number of attendees from your bank.
$100 Mil and under:
$101 to $400 Mil:
$401 to $750 Mil:
Over $750 Mil:
*Add $25 if registering after April 28, 2021*
We understand that circumstances arise requiring cancellation. If you cancel by April 28, 2021 your registraiton fee will be refunded.